Tuesday, September 8, 2009

At home not doing so well

Haven't posted in a few days so thought while I had down time I would. I had to take off work today because of a very painful spot that has come up on my leg. It makes it painful to walk and sit down. So I am trying to do as little as walking around as I can. Besides that yesterday was my dad's 50th birthday so my hubby and I drove down there to celebrate that with my family. We live an hour away from all of my family so it was good to get to go down there and spend the day with them and my adorable 2 nephews. My mini albums are coming along slowly but surely. I have 3 mini albums started at the moment. Last few days I have been working on my mini album from Marion at http://www.apieceofcraft.com/ So far what little I have done I am pleased with. I have the cover finished I think. lol I have all the pages in the order I want them and I have started to fill the pages. I have never made a vintage album so this is fun. Well I guess that is all for right now.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon, and i'm really looking forward to seeing the album!

    ReplyDelete