Monday, September 14, 2009

Got Some Scrapping Goddies In!!!

Today I got my package in from ScrapbookingAlley.com. I ordered clear, white, and black UTEE. Also got the pink and green glue glider plus one refill. I got another Tim Holtz distress ink in brushed courdory but it was broke. I love love love Tim Holtz distress Ink's. I also got some tattered angels glimmer mist. I must say I was really excited to try this product out and it kind of let me down. It leaves a pretty finish but when I spray it it leaves big spots. I used it on about 8 small pages and you can tell a lot was used from the bottle. I love the glimmer part of it, but wasn't completely satisfied. Anyways I also got a 10 x 10 making memories mat. I have a small one now. So a bigger one should be nice. That was all from there. I am learning how to use the UTEE. Today is my first time embossing. I bought just a cheapy embossing ink pad and it does not work. The powder just slides off. I have worked on my GGS trade album today. It's coming along not as fast as I would like though. I just hope my trade partner likes it. I see all the other GGS girls mini's and my seems so plain in comparison. I have learned so much from theirs though. Well I am probably just babbling on and this is kind of turning out to be longer than meant to be. I am going to try and post some pics of a mini I am working on. We will see if I do it correct. lol. It is a my first paper bag album and I must say I love how it is turning out and I love all the pockets a paper bag album has. It has a variety of papers from paperstudio, my minds eye, 27th street, and more. Also I did stamping on each page. Added some buttons and bows. Distressed every page! I am not even close to being done with it though. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment