Thursday, September 3, 2009

Vintage Kit Arrived!!!

Yesterday I got my vintage kit from Marion at http://www.apieceofcraft.com/ I was so excited I had to open it right away. It had some cute things in there. I got like 13 pieces of paper a chipboard album a few ribbons some prima flowers which are my favorite prima flowers. They are the ones with newspaper print and script. Very cute. And a couple of other goodies. I was so excited I started on it soon after I got it and usually it takes me a long time to design my cover but this just took minutes. The cover turned out really cute. Can't wait to finish the whole album. I don't know what i am going to use this album for yet but it would make a great one for a little girl or mom or grandma. Also I am working on a mini album of my nephew and another album that has a 7gypsies look to it. I love 7gypsies. Well I had better go I have to go to work soon. So I better finish getting ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment