Friday, September 25, 2009

Today there is a big arts and crafts show and yard sale not far away from where I live, but I don't get to go today because I have work. Maybe in the morning I will get to go. Yesterday I came home cooked then went and did some scrapbooking! I should have my GGS Trade Mini in the mail by Monday. It's super cute! Tonight we will probably stay home or go to town to do some grocery shopping. I should be getting ready for work. lol. I found a little store that just has a variety of things and they had alot of scrapbooking paper and it was all on clearance!!!! I got I think 37 12x12 pieces of paper and cardstock for $4.88! That was a great deal. Wish I could go back and get some more! She said that wasn't going to be carrying scrapbook supplies any more. They also had some of the cutest luggage I ever seen! I will have to go back and get me some. Well that is really all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment